- Raced on the GE Elite British Superseries Circuit in her first full season in Triathlon
- Final year Sport and the Social Sciences student at the University of Bath
- Level 1 Triathlon Coach
- Volunteer Coach to the University of Bath Triathlon Club
- Assistant Coach to the Bath Amphibians Triathlon Club
- Employee of The Triathlon Shop in Bristol
- Modelling jobs done with British Cycling and Triathlon Plus magazine
- Races for 'The Triathlon Shop' in Bristol.
- 2012 20-24 Standard Distance English Champion
- 11th Elite Woman at the London Triathlon
Tetrathlon led Katie to train with the Modern Pentathlon Academy when she started at Hartpury College in 2008 to study a BTEC in Sports Performance instead of A-Levels so she could dedicate more time to sport. After picking up the fencing alongside the other four sports, she remained in Pentathlon for two years where her performance and entry onto the World Class Talent Programme and Lottery Funding saw her acceptance into Bath University, where she is today. After leaving Pentathlon and taking 6 months from competitive sport Katie began Triathlon in 2011 and is now racing as a senior elite for Great Britain.